Free Shipping for orders above PKR 2500
– Treating skin conditions, such as psoriasis (skin plaque) and acne: Aloe capsules have a calming effect on the skin and have been shown to help reduce itchiness and inflammation. There is some preliminary evidence that Aloe vera gel can also slow the aging of the skin.
– Burns: Aloe Vera Plus can accelerate the healing process to first or second degree burns, and other sunburn wounds. Similarly, it can also give relief from Heartburns and reduce the severity of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
– Constipation: Aloe vera latex has strong laxative effects, making it useful to treat constipation.
– Diabetes: Aloe Vera appears to enhance insulin sensitivity, cholesterol levels and help improve blood sugar management.
– Toothache and gum plaque: Aloe Vera Gel is as effective as, if not better, than a toothpaste in fighting cavities.
– Skin Care: You can use Aloe Vera to keep your skin clear and hydrated. It has also been found to reduce erythema (redness of the skin).
1-2 Capsules per day, preferably with a meal (if you want to use it for digestion purposes). Otherwise, it can be used before or after sleep.
The Aloe Vera Plus Supplement consists 20 soft gels which contain Aloe Gel, Aloe Latex and Aloe Vera Leaf extracts.
985 in stockCompare
Aloe vera has been known for its healing properties for at least 6,000 years. It is best known for treating skin injuries, but also has several other beneficial effects on health. The plant is known for keeping skin hydrated and clear. It’s rich in antioxidants such as and Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, and it contains seven of the eight essential amino acids. The Vitamin Company’s Aloe Vera Plus supplement contains both the Aloe Gel and Aloe Latex parts of the Aloe Vera plant. The Aloe Gel speeds up the wound healing by improving blood circulation through the area and preventing cell death around a wound. The gel can also be found in liquid or capsule form and taken orally. Whereas, Aloe latex contains chemicals that work as a laxative, and it’s usually taken orally to treat constipation.